Part-time and/or Full-time
- Opportunity to work in an innovative and dynamic environment
- Support to engage in professional development
- Excellent remuneration package with generous salary packaging options
As a Novita Orthotist you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing a responsive client and family-centred clinical orthotic service. You will be working across metropolitan and regional South Australia with children and adults to facilitate our client's ability to reach their full potential and independence.
The vision of Novita is to be the pre-eminent provider of innovative services that fosters ability and inspires poeple to achieve their best through continued research and development. Novita uses CAD CAM design and continues to work closely to be on the cutting edge, adopting the latest technology. All work activity is motivated by Novita's core values - I CARE and relate to staff work behaviours demonstrating Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in Orthotic assessment, prescription and fabrication
- Ability to collaborate with individuals, families and therapists
- Ability to work with people with disabilities and liaise effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Highly motivated with excellent organisation, communication, problem solving and time-management skills
- Hold, or be eligible for, membership with the Australian Orthotic Prosthetic Association (AOPA)
Total remuneration package range will be based on level of experience and includes base salary, annual leave loading and statutory superannuation contribution. Enjoy salary packaging up to $15,900 of your salary, increasing your take-home pay by approximately $5,000. Further salary-packaging benefits available include meal and entertainment expenses, accommodation and venue hire, private novated leasing and additional superannuation contributions.
Novita is a child safe organisation and requires the successful applicant to complete pre-employment checks including a DCSI Child-Related Employment Screening. All Novita Employees are also required to undertake mandatory training relevant to their role.
Make a difference!
This is a great opportunity for an Orthotist! If you are passionate and possess Novita's ICARE values then we would like to hear from you! For further information contact Prithy Sivaraman (Manager, Technical Services, Novitatech) on 08 8243 8372.