(Salary Based Role)
12 month Fixed Term Position to cover Parental Leave
QE Health is a centre of excellence for rheumatology, and multidisciplinary team rehabilitation.
Rotorua is a vibrant tourist city in the centre of the North Island, close to mountains, forests, lakes, and beaches, offering a wide variety of outdoor activities to its residents. Great place for a working holiday.
We require a qualified Orthotist with a high drive and a passion for innovation to work in our busy Orthotic Department.
What our Orthotist do:
- Work with Private, DHB and ACC clients
- Biomechanical Orthotic assessments
- Negative casting and fabrication of most upper/lower limb orthoses
- Client education
- Ongoing evaluation, design and development of orthoses and orthotic service delivery
QE Health provides a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. We have the following services on site to provide the best care for our clients.
- Occupational Therapy
- Spa & Massage Therapist (Discounted for staff)
- Fitness Instructors & fully equipped gym (FREE for all staff)
- Hydrotherapy & Thermal Pools (FREE for all staff)
- Pilates, Yoga, Balance and Hydrotherapy classes
- Beauty (Discounted for staff) & Appearance Medicine
You will get the opportunity to work alongside experienced staff and have access to weekly in-services and one on one mentoring to develop your skills. In addition to this financial assistance is available towards your CPD and courses.
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit, a current New Zealand Annual Practicing Certificate (or category 1 ISPO qualification) and a current NZ driver's licence.
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside experienced staff and further develop your career? Then apply now.
To find out more about QE Health and our history visit our website www.qehealth.co.nz WORK@QEH and Facebook page.
Please email email@example.com for position description or send through your CV along with a cover letter.